Being creative on demand isn't as easy as it seems. And when you’ve been in the business for quite a while, how do you ensure that you always bring something new to the table? Chris talks about EuroShop and how anyone in the retail or creative industries can benefit from attending such an event. You do not want to miss out on this!
- 00:58 - Episode Intro
- 02:07 - What's EuroShop? Why Go?
- 04:51 - What to Expect at EuroShop
- 08:23 - The Benefits of Attending Events Like EuroShop
- 11:46 - What it Looks Like in the North American Market
- 14:33 - Take Advantage of EuroShop. It's Worth it!
Power Quote From Chris
- “How do you become or stay creative on demand? I think one of the ways is, go out and walk a retail mall or go out and walk a botanical garden, or in this case if you have the means to go to a EuroShop. I think that one of the great takeaways is being able to recharge batteries and see an industry that I've been in for several decades with a fresh set of eyes and come back inspired and hopefully able to share that with my team.”
More from Chris